General InformationQuickly create a custom-made itinerary for Warsaw using our trip planner.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts clean.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Posts will be removed and users may be banned permanently if they violate any of the guidelines listed below.
• Do not post graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments . We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• Do not post any solicitations (ex: asking users to "like" your Facebook page, visit your website, sign a petition).
• Do not post advertisements, prize contests or giveaways. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Do not post details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual's rights will be deleted from this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• Do not post copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• Do not post comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Do not post political propaganda.
• Do not post documents of any kind.
• All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only), or classified information should ever be posted.
Also, the appearance of external links or the use of third-party applications on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
This page is administered by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Kansas City District Public Affairs Office.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
Truman Lake reviews
FIrst trip to this lake. Loved the area with lots of choices to fish and enjoy the lake. Loved the bridge across the lake near Clinton. Lots of things to do nearby as well. Beautiful lake to visit in.... more »
Mylate father and I were among the first to use the marina and motel. As a journalist and outdoor writer, I've traveled extensively. The Reynolds Family has always treated me like family. Emily and... more »
So much to see & do. Fanstastic fishing! Small town super friendly people. Antique & flea stores.. great dinning in Warsaw. Check out the Landing restaurant, their deck, craft beers & good wine selection. Walk Drake Harbors paths.. or fish a floating dock. Check out the swinging bridge on Hwy 7 at the Dam restaurant. Give yourself plenty of time to see all Truman's has to offer
Truman lake easy access plenty of boat ramps places to eat and good fishing
Build a tripTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Popular things to do in Warsaw
Trips to Truman Lake by other users
8 days in Pittsburg BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Creator Delights Stockton Lake Dunnegan Memorial Park 3 days in Warsaw BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Lost Valley Fish Hatchery & Visitor Center Truman Dam / Visitors Center Truman Lake 4 days in Fort Scott BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Fort Scott National Historic Site Lowell Milken Center for Unsung Heroes Gordon Parks Museum 8 days in Lake Charles Area & Clinton BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Lake Charles Clinton 3 days in Warsaw BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Truman Lake Truman Dam / Visitors Center Warsaw Riverfront & Trails 59 days in Lebanon, Saint Louis & Little Rock BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Lebanon Saint Louis Little Rock