Trip Planner: USA / New York State / Westchester County / Pleasantville / Rockefeller State Park Preserve
• 13 Bridges Loop Trail - 1.9 miles of even to moderate grade, leading to 13 bridges on the wandering Gory BrookPut Rockefeller State Park Preserve and other Pleasantville attractions into our Pleasantville trip planner, and watch your holiday take shape.
• Bird Feeder Area - located next to the art gallery, many birds frequent the feeders in all seasons
• Fern Garden - located at the entrance, this garden is volunteer maintained
• Old Croton Aqueduct State Historic Park - 0.9 miles of the Old Croton Aqueduct travel through the preserve.
• Peony Monument - located next to the art gallery, these beautiful flowers were donated by a town in Southern Japan (the town of Yatsuka in the Shimane Prefecture). The peonies bloom every spring in late April through early May.
• Rockwood Hall - it was once the county estate of the late William M. Rockefeller
• Swan Lake - located a short walk from the art gallery, a 22-acre lake
• The Art Gallery @ Rockefeller State Park Preserve - gallery of two-dimensional arts. Rotated every six weeks. See the calendar of events for the most updated exhibit.
Rockefeller State Park Preserve reviews
A huge park; 55 miles of roads, 1700+ acres. Free parking. Friendly, knowledgeable rangers in the administration building. Plenty of hiking trails with varying degree of difficulties; mostly shaded... more »
Beautiful trails, not to difficult. We walked over 7 miles. Saw goat, pigs, sheep, babbling brooks and majestic fields and trees. . And... saw a bounding deer being chased by two coyotes. Deer got... more »
Gorgeous state park that had many different trails and areas for running and jogging. The main path brings you to the lake. If you stay around the outskirts of the lake it will be about 1.25 miles. Wish this place was closer for me. Love it.
Really nice, easy quiet walks with pretty scenery. Great at any time of day, but it really shines around dusk. Hundreds of dragonflies, butterflies and fireflies, deer and a great view of the sunset. Perfect if that's what you're looking for.
Build a tripTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Popular things to do in Pleasantville
Trips to Rockefeller State Park Preserve by other users
1 day in Pleasantville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Faraway Farm Alpacas Rockefeller State Park Preserve Usonia Historic District 52 days in New York City & Vilnius BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES New York City Vilnius 3 days in Sleepy Hollow BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES New Croton Dam Van Cortlandt Manor Kykuit 2 days in Sleepy Hollow BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Sleepy Hollow 2 days in Pleasantville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Sleepy Hollow Cemetery Rockefeller State Park Preserve Union Church of Pocantico Hills 12 days in Sleepy Hollow & Boston BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Sleepy Hollow Boston