We provide a bike, helmet and a local guide who will take you on a 2 hour tour round the city and regale you with stories behind the world famous landmarks and hidden gems of canny Newcastle.Plan to visit Newcastle Cycle Tours and other customer-reviewed, writer-recommended Newcastle upon Tyne attractions using our Newcastle upon Tyne online driving holiday planner .
On this tour you can learn about:
• Newcastle's famous 7 bridges within half a mile of river, spanning the river Tyne and spanning 150 years. No other city offers such a concentration of bridges to admire
• The (New) castle keep and black gate and sections of the old town wall
• The largest timber structure in Europe and possibly the world!
• Newcastle's colourful sons and daughters, Earl Grey who did more than invent my favourite tea!!. George and Robert Stephenson pioneers of the railways. Joseph Swan inventor of the electric light bulb. Bessie Surtees who eloped from a window to marry a coal merchants son who went on to become Lord Chancellor
• Plus many other quirky and interesting facets of the home of the Geordie.
So, if you feel like Newcastle Cycle Tours is for you, contact us on email@example.com or give us a ring on 07851256044!
Tours cost £21 per person, including hire of bike and helmet
Got your own bike? You can take the tour for the reduced price of £10!
Create an itinerary including Newcastle Cycle Tours
Newcastle Cycle Tours Reviews
Les gave us a very enjoyable and safe tour of the city of Newcastle. We crossed four bridges in the course of the tour, which was mostly over relatively flat cycle ways and streets. He proved to be ve... more »
We really enjoyed biking around the city with Les, he was a very knowledgeable guide and gave us some good tips for things to do after the ride. Cheers more »
Build a planTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
View all >
Side trips from Newcastle upon Tyne
Hidden gems in Newcastle upon Tyne
View all >
Historic Sites in Newcastle upon Tyne
Nearby attractions in Newcastle upon Tyne
Plans in Newcastle upon Tyne by other users
16 days in England & Edinburgh BY A USER FROM UNITED ARAB EMIRATES December, popular sights PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 31 days in United Kingdom BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA November, teens, kids, historic sites, museums, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: November, teens, kids, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 58 days in United Kingdom BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, slow & easy, hidden gems PREFERENCES: June ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Slow & easy 1 day in Newcastle upon Tyne BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM November, popular sights PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 14 days in United Kingdom BY A USER FROM INDIA November, relaxing, popular sights PREFERENCES: November, relaxing ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 25 days in United Kingdom, Amsterdam & Dubai BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA July, popular sights PREFERENCES: July ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium