Come join us on one of our games events where you can play a variety of board games and RPGs. As well as saving 10% on event nights, we also offer a games ordering service! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Add Heffers and other attractions to your Cambridge trip itinerary using our Cambridge trip itinerary maker.
Due to the success of previous one-shot RPGs played in the shop we are more than happy to allow GMs the chance to organise these for future events. Please let us know if you are interested in hosting a one-shot with some information on the RPG itself and the number of available spaces and we will advertise it prior to the event.
Things to keep in mind during games nights:
• We will be providing some drinks and snacks but nothing you could call a full meal. Please feel free to bring food to the event and eat here but please try to not make a mess (bin bags will be provided at the event).
• The games you will be playing will be either your own or games other attendees and staff have brought so please treat them with care and respect (especially if you bring food).
• We are offering 10% off any boardgames or card games sold during the day and at the event, also if you order something on the day we will give you the 10% off when it comes in. Please bear in mind that tills will close at 10pm on the night.
Entry Fee & Membership Cards:
Entry for all events in 2017 will be £3.00 per person (£1.00 for under 16s) with tournament entry costing an additional £2 (again, £1 for under 16s).
We will also be offering an annual membership card for anyone who is interested. This will cost £30.00 and will entitle you to the following:
1. FREE entry to all game events for the year (this includes all tournaments!)
2. 10% off any purchases made in store AT ANY TIME (as opposed to 10% off only during the events, which we will still be continuing). The only exceptions to this will be for stamps, book tokens and Nooks and the discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
If anyone has any questions or anything to tell us please email email@example.com
Heffers Games Crew
Visited a couple of times during our short break in Cambridge. Great bookshop, could spend a couple of hours in here, which I think we probably did. Helpful staff love how they had books set out... more »
Came to Cambridge for the day, took a detour into this lovely bookshop and then got distracted for 2hrs! They have a children's section the size of other bookshops in total and they have the largest..... more »
Best bookstore in Britain. Cozy and warm... Friendly and helpful staff 🥰
This is the best bookstore I have been to in a long time. Not only are there books on nearly every conceivable subject, they have an excellent, extensive games section with both classics and new releases. Downstairs you will also find sheet music and CDs. In the far back of the store is a cozy children's section with everything from Shakespeare to Harry Potter in formats sure to engage.
Build a planTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Popular things to do in Cambridge
Side trips from Cambridge
Hidden gems in Cambridge
Parks in Cambridge
See all ›
Plans to Heffers by other users
51 days in Ireland & United Kingdom BY A USER FROM BRAZIL June, culture, romantic, beaches, shopping, wildlife, popular sights Preferences: June, culture, romantic, beaches, shopping, wildlife Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 9 days in Cambridgeshire BY A USER FROM ITALY November, popular sights Preferences: November Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 13 days in Cambridgeshire BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, culture, romantic, historic sites, museums, shopping, hidden gems Preferences: December, culture, romantic, historic sites, museums, shopping Attraction style: Hidden gems Pace: Medium 35 days in Coventry BY A USER FROM SOUTH AFRICA December, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, hidden gems Preferences: December, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife Attraction style: Hidden gems Pace: Medium 3 days in Cambridge BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM December, popular sights Preferences: December Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 7 days in Cambridgeshire BY A USER FROM CANADA March, culture, romantic, historic sites, museums, shopping, slow & easy, popular sights Preferences: March, culture, romantic, historic sites, museums, shopping Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Slow & easy