Ruta Del Alba Reviews
Ruta de una belleza impresionante. Se realiza constantemente a la vera del río Alba, con paisajes espectaculares. Muy cómoda de realizar, ya que el 70% del camino es una pista de cemento casi sin pend... more »Route of stunning beauty. It is constantly carried out on the side of the Alba River, with spectacular landscapes. Very comfortable to perform, since 70% of the road is a concrete track almost without slope. The other 30% is also easy to do.
Well-marked and nicely paved trail along the Alba river in eastern Asturias. Although the walk from Soto Agues is uphill on a very gradual incline, it's not a particularly taxing one. A wonderful way ... more »
This mountain walk offers nice natural scenery & it is easily accessible. Can be done with kids (stroller up to certain point) & is situated in the National Park of Redes. For those who are interested to discover more can choose different paths that will lead you to higher viewpoints from where one can enjoy mountains that surround Rio Seco ( Dry River).
Build a planTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Popular things to do in Ponga
Plans to Ruta Del Alba by other users
33 days in Ponga Municipality BY A USER FROM CANADA June, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular sights PREFERENCES: June, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in Asturias BY A USER FROM PORTUGAL January, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: January, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 60 days in Asturias BY A USER FROM SPAIN March, fast-paced, popular sights PREFERENCES: March ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Fast-paced