This is your Fan Page and we encourage you to engage with us! However, we will review all comments and will remove any that are inappropriate, offensive, or contain external links. We will leave what you share that relates to the subjects covered on this Page. Please understand that comments posted to our social media platforms do not represent the opinions of Imbuko.Use our Wellington journey builder tool to visit Imbuko Wines on your trip to Wellington, and learn what else travelers and our writers recommend seeing nearby.
The Imbuko Social Media Channels are intended to provide a place for fans of Imbuko to discuss Imbuko products & promotions. All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Imbuko, its employees or affiliates. Imbuko (a) does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product claims made here, (b) is not responsible for any User Content on this site, and (c) does not endorse any opinions expressed on this fan page.
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
• Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
• Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
• Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
Imbuko Wines reviews
We heard about this wine estate located not far from Wellington. Lovely views. At the moment only toasted sandwiches and pies to buy. Also a cheese and meat platter. Good wines for sales more »
This was my first time visiting and my families second time. So I was prepared to be treated with the best from what they were telling me. I made a booking and alicia was assisting me through... more »
Their wines are affordable and you must try their Spritzers!
My favourite wine farm with friendly and great staff. Beautiful views and my favourite Pomegranate & Marula Pomula.
Build a tripTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Hidden gems in Wellington
Side trips from Wellington
Popular things to do in Wellington
Nearby attractions in Wellington
Wineries in Wellington
Trails in Wellington
Trips to Imbuko Wines by other users
11 days in Western Cape BY A USER FROM SOUTH AFRICA Cape Town Wellington Franschhoek 15 days in South Africa BY A USER FROM SOUTH AFRICA Pretoria Bloemfontein Beaufort West 15 days in Pretoria & Wellington BY A USER FROM SOUTH AFRICA Pretoria Wellington 1 day in Wellington BY A USER FROM SOUTH AFRICA Imbuko Wines Diemersfontein Wines Tasting Room Upland Organic Wine 38 days in Western Cape BY A USER FROM SOUTH AFRICA Ceres Worcester Wellington 38 days in Western Cape BY A USER FROM SOUTH AFRICA Ceres Worcester Wellington