Trip Planner: South Pacific / New Zealand / North Island / Greater Wellington / Lower Hutt / Queensgate Shopping Centre
With over 150 stores all conveniently located under one roof, late night shopping on Thursdays and Fridays and ample free covered parking - Queensgate is the place to shop.See Queensgate Shopping Centre and all Lower Hutt has to offer by arranging your trip with our Lower Hutt road trip website.
Whether you are after a new season outfit, clothes for the kids, the latest gadget, coffee or lunch, toys, books, giftware, homeware, a night out at the movies - we have it all.
You’ll find plenty more information at www.queensgateshopping.co.nz
Before you get started, take a second to read our House Rules below:
Your content will violate these guidelines if it, for example, but without limitation:
• Bullies an individual, is abusive, harassing, threatening, violent, derogatory, or discriminatory
• Is illegal or promotes illegal activity
• Encourages or depicts violence against others or self-inflicted violence
• Includes spam content, phishing schemes, contains viruses, Easter eggs, worms, or bots, Trojan horses or any other type of malware that is potentially damaging to computer programs
• Uses any third-party trade names, trademarks or service marks or the name of any third party’s products, offerings, services, brands or trademarks, or links to a third-party website in a non-related promotional context
• Is false, deceptive, misleading or deceitful
• Infringes, encourages, or depicts the infringement of another party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy or other rights
• Includes personally identifiable information (such as telephone numbers, first and last names, street or email addresses) of anyone who has not given permission
• Posted by users under the age of 13
• Is otherwise objectionable or inappropriate
By becoming a member of this community and by using this page, you agree to follow all of the rules listed above when you post, reply, or upload content.
Additionally, the content you post should be your own, should not include any third party trademarks or illegal activities, and if a photo or video you post includes someone other than you, please make sure you have the person’s permission to post it.
Queensgate Shopping Centre reviews
I wish those bloody college students stop treating the mall as a daily after school hang out joint. They take over the shopping mall like its an extention of thier living room. They take over the... more »
It is a good place for shopping. There are different brands, from local to international. you can get most things you want. The food court there offers quite a lot of options for you. The price is... more »
Large mall with a wide variety of stores to fulfill your purpose. Technology, clothing, jewellery, appliances, groceries, shoes are just some of the varieties of stock available for perusing. A food court with a variety of ethnic dishes plus the fast food kids favorites and a movie theatre offering many choices is also under the roof. A great place to go for what you need or just to browse on a rainy day to keep the kids dry and occupied.
Generally good prices, some good stores. Lots of people walk around bare foot, parents let their children run loose and loud. Half the stores are tidy with great staff and the other half are shabby. Lots of options for food, which is the main reason I go there, for lunch that's close by.
Build a planTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Hidden gems in Lower Hutt
See all ›
Side trips from Lower Hutt
Nearby attractions in Lower Hutt
Trails in Lower Hutt
Plans to Queensgate Shopping Centre by other users
2 days in Lower Hutt BY A USER FROM NEW ZEALAND September, popular sights Preferences: September Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 20 days in New Zealand BY A USER FROM NEW ZEALAND September, teens, relaxing, romantic, shopping, popular & hidden gems Preferences: September, teens, relaxing, romantic, shopping Attraction style: Popular & hidden gems Pace: Medium 1 day in Lower Hutt BY A USER FROM NEW ZEALAND December, popular sights Preferences: December Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 2 days in Lower Hutt BY A USER FROM NEW ZEALAND July, kids, popular sights Preferences: July, kids Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 19 days in Wellington BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, relaxing, romantic, shopping, fast-paced, popular sights Preferences: April, relaxing, romantic, shopping Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Fast-paced 17 days in Greater Wellington & Levin BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM March, culture, outdoors, beaches, popular & hidden gems Preferences: March, culture, outdoors, beaches Attraction style: Popular & hidden gems Pace: Medium