Experience Haifa with Fun!Add Free Tours Haifa and other attractions to your Haifa trip itinerary using our Haifa tour itinerary builder website.
Please RSVP here:
The FREE walking tour will show you the most beautiful sites of the multi cultural city of Haifa, including:
Louis Promenade - Amazing view spiced by amusing stories.
The Baha'i Gardens - The story of a unique religion in the most beautiful gardens.
The German colony - The hope inspiring romance of the princess of the Carmel and her Jewish lover.
Wadi Nisnas - The aromas and flavors of the magical Arabic market (incl. food samplings).
The tour will be in English!
HaNassi blvd. 119 (Carmel center near Gan Ha'em, in front of Ha'bank restaurant (MAP: http://bit.ly/2l48qZJ) - 10.30 AM every Wednesday.
Finish point: Wadi Nisnas (Emil Khavivi Square)
How to reach?
From downtown / Merkaz HaShmona train station - bus number 3.
From the Bat Galim or the German colony - bus number 136.
In both cases, get off the station called "Derech HaYam-Carmel Center".
How to find me? search for the crazy yellow hat!
Duration: 3.15 hours
In case you liked the trip,
Leave a generous tip!
And spread the word.
- In case of bad weather the tour might be canceled. Stay updated through the tour event page.
- Minimum 5 participants are required for the tour to take place. Maximum 40.
- The tour inside the Baha'i gardens requires modest clothing, so make sure
you bring a shirt/scarf that can cover your shoulders/knees.
- It's a walking tour, which also includes a lot of stairs. That means comfortable shoes are required (10cm high heels do not comply with this definition!). If you have a medical condition, that might limit walking a lot of stairs, consider avoiding the tour.
- In case you haven't noticed, Israel is a hot country... So bring water, sunscreen lotion and cool hats (mandatory!).
- We organize this tour voluntarily, therefore, We hold no responsibility for bodily injuries or property damages during the tours.
See you at the tour!
Free Tours Haifa reviews
It was funny, instructive and captivating. We were very lucky that Baha'i let us go inside Baha'i Garden (thank you, Daniel, and thanks to Baha'i for that). I learned so much about the history of... more »
My husband I took Daniel’s free Haifa tour in December. It was recommended to us by The Bay Club Hotel (which we loved!). “The man in the yellow hat” did not disappoint. There were 28 people in our..... more »
Build a tripTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Popular things to do in Haifa
Side trips from Haifa
Hidden gems in Haifa
Kid-friendly things to do in Haifa
Museums in Haifa
Nearby attractions in Haifa
Trips to Free Tours Haifa by other users
1 day in Haifa BY A USER FROM ISRAEL Free Tours Haifa The Baha'i Gardens Dado Beach 1 day in Haifa BY A USER FROM ISRAEL Mishi Chocolate Boutique The German Colony Free Tours Haifa 2 days in Haifa BY A USER FROM ISRAEL Nazareth Village The Church of the Annunciation The Baha'i Gardens 1 day in Haifa BY A USER FROM INDIA Mishi Chocolate Boutique The German Colony Free Tours Haifa 1 day in Haifa BY A USER FROM ISRAEL Citadel of Acre Cursed Treasure The Baha'i Gardens 1 day in Haifa BY A USER FROM ISRAEL Citadel of Acre The German Colony The Baha'i Gardens