Experience Haifa with Fun!Add Free Tours Haifa and other attractions to your Haifa trip itinerary using our Haifa tour itinerary builder website .
Please RSVP here:
The FREE walking tour will show you the most beautiful sites of the multi cultural city of Haifa, including:
Louis Promenade - Amazing view spiced by amusing stories.
The Baha'i Gardens - The story of a unique religion in the most beautiful gardens.
The German colony - The hope inspiring romance of the princess of the Carmel and her Jewish lover.
Wadi Nisnas - The aromas and flavors of the magical Arabic market (incl. food samplings).
The tour will be in English!
HaNassi blvd. 119 (Carmel center near Gan Ha'em, in front of Ha'bank restaurant (MAP: http://bit.ly/2l48qZJ) - 10.30 AM every Wednesday.
Finish point: Wadi Nisnas (Emil Khavivi Square)
How to reach?
From downtown / Merkaz HaShmona train station - bus number 3.
From the Bat Galim or the German colony - bus number 136.
In both cases, get off the station called "Derech HaYam-Carmel Center".
How to find me? search for the crazy yellow hat!
Duration: 3.15 hours
In case you liked the trip,
Leave a generous tip!
And spread the word.
- In case of bad weather the tour might be canceled. Stay updated through the tour event page.
- Minimum 5 participants are required for the tour to take place. Maximum 40.
- The tour inside the Baha'i gardens requires modest clothing, so make sure
you bring a shirt/scarf that can cover your shoulders/knees.
- It's a walking tour, which also includes a lot of stairs. That means comfortable shoes are required (10cm high heels do not comply with this definition!). If you have a medical condition, that might limit walking a lot of stairs, consider avoiding the tour.
- In case you haven't noticed, Israel is a hot country... So bring water, sunscreen lotion and cool hats (mandatory!).
- We organize this tour voluntarily, therefore, We hold no responsibility for bodily injuries or property damages during the tours.
See you at the tour!
Free Tours Haifa Reviews
Daniel started the tour at the top of the Carmel area in Haifa, through the Baha’i Gardens and ended in the German Colony. We were the only tour group in the Gardens which was fantastic! He started at... more »
Imo Haifa is not a touristic city and this tour is enough to cover what it has. Most of the tour was on Bahai Gardens, but the part it precedes Bahai Gardens (How Israel is found, how Haifa was like b... more »
Build a planTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
View all >©©©
Side trips from Haifa
Hidden gems in Haifa
Kid-friendly things to do in Haifa
Museums in Haifa
Nearby attractions in Haifa
Plans to Free Tours Haifa by other users
5 days in Haifa BY A USER FROM CANADA August, culture, relaxing, historic sites, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, culture, relaxing, historic sites ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 2 days in Haifa District BY A USER FROM GERMANY July, popular sights PREFERENCES: July ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 18 days in Israel & Jordan BY A USER FROM SWEDEN November, culture, outdoors, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: November, culture, outdoors, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium