MissionPlan to visit 3Arena and other customer-reviewed, writer-recommended Dublin attractions using our Dublin day trip planning app .
Rules of posting comments on 3Arena Facebook page.
The purpose of this page is to allow 3Arena fans to discover and comment on events and artists 3Arena makes announcements about. The page should not be used for any other purpose.
We reserve the right to fail or remove messages or posts which we consider (at our absolute discretion):
• Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
• Advertise products or services for profit
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Repeatedly post the same or similar messages ('spam')
• Are unrelated to the topic
• Include personal/contact details such as name, telephone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Are written in anything other than English
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
We may also close comments on a post if we think the discussion has become irrelevant or out of date.
We want to keep our page as focused as possible. For this reason, messages not relevant to the post may be rejected.
Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual members of the public or people who work for 3Arena may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.
Great place to watch a gig. Its big but still retains the intimacy that I feel is a must when going to concerts. more »
Te vergelijken met Sportpaleis in Antwerpen. Hebben hier al zeven! concerten bijgewoond. Geluid goed, zitplaatsen ok. Alleen de Ieren drinken precies meer dan de Belgen :) en zijn dan wat luidruchtige... more »Comparable to Sportpaleis in Antwerp. Have been here for seven! Attended concerts. Sound good, seating OK. Only the Irish drink exactly more than the Belgians:) And its a bit noisier!
Event arena, good transport links to and from. After gigs you can get rickshaws into town, they are so much fun!!! Inside the area there's a large floor area and seating upstairs. Bars and shops line the outer area. Downside is only one set of bathrooms so can be quite busy during event.
I've been coming here since the days of the Point Depot. My first gig was in 1994 and I love the place. There is always good seating and very few places where you cant see much. the drink is hugely expensive but you get served pretty quickly and the staff are nice.
Build a planTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
View all >
View all >
View all >
Hidden gems in Dublin
View all >
Nearby attractions in Dublin
Plans to 3Arena by other users
10 days in Northern Ireland & Ireland BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Dublin BY A USER FROM IRELAND December, popular sights PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Dublin BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium