Trip Planner: Europe / Ireland / Province of Leinster / County Louth / Cooley Peninsula / Carlingford / Slieve Foye Woods
1. The name of the Association is Gasóga na hÉireann or Scouting Ireland.Work out when and for how long to visit Slieve Foye Woods and other Carlingford attractions using our handy Carlingford trip planner.
2. Scouting Ireland is a voluntary, uniformed, non-formal educational movement
for young people. It is independent, non-political, open to all without
distinction of origin, race, creed or gender, in accordance with the purpose,
principles and method conceived by the Founder, Robert Baden-Powell and
as stated by the World Organisation of the Scout Movement.
3. The aim of Scouting Ireland is to encourage the physical, intellectual,
character, emotional, social, and spiritual development of young people so
that they may achieve their full potential and, as responsible citizens, to
4. Scouting Ireland achieves its aim through a system of progressive selfeducation, known as the Scout Method, the principal elements of which are:
• Voluntary membership of a group which, guided by adults, is
increasingly self-governing in its successive age groups.
• Commitment to a code of living as expressed in the Promise & Law,
the meaning of which is expanded as the member grows towards
• The provision of a wide range of attractive, constructive and
challenging activities, including opportunities for adventure and
exploration both indoors and outdoors.
• The provision of opportunities for leadership and responsibility.
• Learning by doing.
• Encouragement of activity in small groups.
• An award scheme, which encourages participation in its full range of
activities and provides recognition of individual and group
• Symbolic Framework.
Create an itinerary including Slieve Foye Woods
Slieve Foye Woods reviews
Fabulous Views Slieve Foye mountain Easy to get around Great location Well signposted lovely walk ways more »
Looking at Spanish links - the monument and the Long Womans Grave. Superb views, great picnic area. One of my favourite places in Ireland. Stayed at a local hostel.. Amazing walk out to the... more »
i really like here afyer rain because u can see little waterfalls appears everywhere and the views are beautiful
Wrong location. This is Feede Mountain. Slieve Foye is located to the southwest of here, near Carlingford.
Build a tripTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Popular things to do in Carlingford
Hidden gems in Carlingford
Side trips from Carlingford
Nearby attractions in Carlingford
Historic Sites in Carlingford
Trails in Carlingford
Trips to Slieve Foye Woods by other users
5 days in Carlingford & Navan BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM Carlingford Navan 5 days in Carlingford BY A USER FROM IRELAND Carlingford to Omeath Greenway Carlingford Marina King John's Castle 5 days in Carlingford & Navan BY A USER FROM IRELAND Carlingford Navan 6 days in Carlingford BY A USER FROM IRELAND Leprechaun and Fairy Underground Cavern King John's Castle Carlingford to Omeath Greenway 2 days in Cooley Peninsula BY A USER FROM IRELAND Carlingford 4 days in Carlingford BY A USER FROM IRELAND Carlingford to Omeath Greenway Carlingford Marina King John's Castle