Trip Planner: Asia / India / National Capital Territory of Delhi / New Delhi / Wahoe Commune - Day Tour
Wahoe commune is a NGO that works to serve various communities through education, community kitchen and empowerment. The primary office is located in Delhi and we also work with a number of consultants and volunteers based around India and Nepal. We are extremely grateful to the many translators and volunteers who contribute many hours of their time to supporting Wahoe’s commune work.A visit to Wahoe Commune - Day Tour represents just the start of the adventure when you use our New Delhi day trip planning app to plot your vacation.
Wahoe commune is an independent, non political, non religious not for profit origination registered in Delhi, India (society/west/2012/8900718). Wahoe commune has a Board of Trustees, called the Wahoe council.
AIMS AND OBJECTS
The Aims and objects of the Wahoe commune, for which the same is established, shall be as under:
• To create brotherhood, humanity, honest and discipline.
• To establish, libraries entertainment facilities and cultural centers for all human being.
• To work for the upliftment of the community irrespective of the cast color and creed.
• To run, the schools, smoothly and uncourageously and get the approval of the same in various area of India and Nepal.
• To make the schools, constructions buildings or land and approve the same from concerned authority.
• To make correspondence in lawful manners with the authority concerned for the solution of social/civic problems of the members of the commune.
• To make up efforts for the educational, welfare development of the women, children and backwards SCS/S/T, and other backwards in the rural areas, eradication of social-evils such as Dowry System, early aged married (Bal Vivah), wastage of money in the various functions.
• to communicate with educational and Indi. Dep’t. Within India and areas to promote measurer’s the protection of Indian cultural through education.
• To acquire purchase, take on lease/on rent otherwise acquires land and building and other properties moveable or immovable, which the society for the purpose thereof may things proper to acquire.
• To educated the people of their rights, duties, in a democratic setup of the society and promote activity for the radiation of socio-evils.
• To accept the request, gifts donations, brand-in aids and subscriptions to accumulate and proof founds or endowments and or to invest sum and apply the income arising their form of to use the capital thereof any of the object of the commune.
• To publish paper, books, charts, periodicals, illustrations and other publications for the achievements of the Aims and Objects of the commune.
• To do all other such things may be conducive to the development of the education, commerce’s technical and medical education’s and entertainment to attempt of above object or any of them.
• To performs all such acts, as may be necessary for the achievements and accomplishment of the above-mentioned Amis and object.
• To Steve to rude of social evils like dowry systems caution the message against the use of drugs and to counter bail the strident force of terrorism.
• To run hospitals, dispensaries, Vyayamshalas, Dharamsalas. Drama stages, playgrounds, Clubs, Schools, colleges, coaching centers libraries, Voluntary welfare organizations and other similar activities institutions and pollution central, etc. after approval by competent authority.
• To undertake various activities that will arose and development the feeling of the unity and affections amongst the members of the society.
• To work and aid for the welfare of the student, teachers deserving parents economically weaker sections.
• All the incomes earnings, moveable or immovable properties of the commune shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects only set forth in the Memorandum for Association and no profit on thereof shall be paid or transfer directly/ indirectly by way of dividends bonus profits or in any manner whatsoever to the society shall have any personal claim on any moveable/immovable proportion of the commune or make any whatsoever by virtue of this membership.
The Wahoe community is made up of volunteers, social workers, charity travel planners, spiritual practitioners and musicians. A place deeply rooted within the community where underprivileged children receive free education and meal. Young people from all over the world come in search of opportunities or study religious practices. This is the right place to meet the right people for charity work, as well as an opportunity to discover you within an inspiring environment.
Create an itinerary including Wahoe Commune - Day Tour
Wahoe Commune - Day Tour Reviews
サンタン君というこのスラム出身でガイド役の青年がスラムツアーに連れて行ってくれます。参加費650Rsはこのスラムの学校の運営費として使われます。サンタン君はインド英語でなく、聞きやすい英語を話しますので、説明も分かりやすいと思います。スラム出身でありながら、頑張ってデリー大学の定時制商学部を卒業し、現在は大学院への進学も目指しています。そして彼の夢はこのスラムだけでなく、デリーに沢山あるスラムすべ... more »In this slum from the Mr. suntan youth tour guide will take the slam tour. Participation fee 650 Rs is used as a slum school operating expenses. I think I the suntan instead of India English speak English easy to listen to, so easy to understand explanation. Good luck from the slums, while graduated from Delhi University part-time faculty of Commerce, aims to graduate school now. And his dream as well as slum in Delhi, many that all slum schools make. I want to cheer!
I was given a very informative and eye opening guided tour through Delhi's slums by Santan and would thoroughly recommend the experience. It is something I believe all visitors in Delhi shouldn't clos... more »
Build a planTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
View all >
View all >
Hidden gems in New Delhi
View all >
Side trips from New Delhi
Nearby attractions in New Delhi
Plans in New Delhi by other users
18 days in India, Shanghai & Beijing BY A USER FROM MEXICO October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 5 days in India BY A USER FROM INDIA December, popular sights PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 10 days in New Delhi, Agra & Jaipur BY A USER FROM INDIA September, kids, popular sights PREFERENCES: September, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 7 days in Amritsar, Manali & New Delhi BY A USER FROM INDIA November, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, extra slow, popular sights PREFERENCES: November, outdoors, relaxing, romantic ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Extra slow 7 days in India BY A USER FROM INDIA August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 14 days in South Island & New Delhi BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES February, popular sights PREFERENCES: February ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium