We are a registered Pvt Ltd company under the companies’ act 1860. It is purely based upon adventurous hiking in different location of Himalayan Mountains from all over India. The company is located and registered office in the lap of Himalayas at Dehradun Uttrakhand. The company is dressed with all the local people who have large experienced and well versed about the Himalayan Mountain.To visit Discovery Hike and other attractions in Dehradun, use our Dehradun tour builder website.
1. World Class Equipment – We ensure to provide the Top of the World Class equipment’s available for the Treks.
Waterproof & strong wind-withstanding Tents
High Quality Sleeping bags for the night
Crampons (Snow Shoes) will be provided to Trekkers to upkeep safety during snow treks
2. Team of Experienced Individuals – There will always be a Team of Experienced individual on the spot for any assistance and guidance during the Trek.
Trek Leaders – Trained in NIH (Nehru Institute of Mountains) to aid and assist during the Trek
Local Trek Staff – Consisting of (Local Tour Guide, Porters, Cooks and others) to help with requests. They are trained to help during times when extra support is required
3. Expert Frist Aid Respondents – The team will look after any medical assistance required by the Trekkers during the journey and will look after your safety during the trek.
High-Altitude Medical Kits
4. Best Transportation Provided – We believe in providing the Best Transport facility to our Trekkers. You can opt to choose the vehicle you want to commute in, provided you make the necessary booking arrangements with us prior. Guests of the Mountain are Guests of all the People here is what we believe in, and we look after to provide the best for our Guests.
5. Discovery Cub Club – This initiative is aimed at providing an experience for the next generation of leaders by tailoring programs to suit the right of exposure they need to get introduced to the Mountains the right way.
Discovery Hike Kids – A short stint for Young Trekkers to show them the feel of the Mountains when they are faced against climbing the mountains.
Mountain Learning Program – Will give a Holistic view of the Mountain World and the history behind the Great Mountains of the World.
7. The Book & a Bag Initiative – The Book & a Bag initiative is aimed at improving the standards of Education and Awareness among the Children studying in the region. Education is the Foundation behind true Growth and we would contribute towards the betterment of the Foundation. We will sponsor a Book & a Bag for the children to uplift the condition and hope in the future they uplift the society. 15% of our Profits will be dedicated to this cause.
Create an itinerary including Discovery Hike
Build a planTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Popular things to do in Dehradun
Side trips from Dehradun
Hidden gems in Dehradun
Nearby attractions in Dehradun
Historic Sites in Dehradun
Museums in Dehradun
Duration: 4 hours
Plans in Dehradun by other users
3 days in Dehradun BY A USER FROM INDIA May, popular sights Preferences: May Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 10 days in Dehradun, Mussoorie & Auli BY A USER FROM INDIA December, popular sights Preferences: December Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 13 days in India BY A USER FROM INDIA June, kids, popular sights Preferences: June, kids Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 7 days in Badrinath & Dehradun BY A USER FROM INDIA September, romantic, popular sights Preferences: September, romantic Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 7 days in Badrinath & Dehradun BY A USER FROM INDIA September, romantic, popular sights Preferences: September, romantic Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 7 days in New Delhi, Badrinath & Dehradun BY A USER FROM INDIA September, popular sights Preferences: September Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium