Rama Magneto Mall is an apogee of lifestyle distinction, it offers not only unprecedented scale in terms of its size but also an experience of unparalleled retail mix combined with the entertainment and leisure attractions that has changed the shopping concept of Bilaspurians. Located at the heart of the city and sprawled over an area of 3.5 Lakh Sq. Ft., it is very close to city main high street and having three road approach thus making it easily accessible to the visitors.Put Rama Magneto - The Mall at the forefront of your travel plans using our Bilaspur trip planning site .
The Rama-Magneto Mall has been nominated for India Retail Forum Award just within the three months of its inception for its state of the art architecture, facilities, brand mix, various theme based events and overwhelming response across the city and its surrounding areas.
Tenant Mix: 4 Anchors including 2 lifestyle anchors namely Pantaloons & Reliance Trends, one Jewelry Anchor Taniahq 2 footwear anchors namely Metro & Reliance Footprint, 1 Furniture anchor- Stellar. Presence of Easyday hypermarket of Bharti Retail, PVR cinemas, Ten Downing Street Pub & Disc, Hungama Gaming Zone further strengthens the Mix. Major Vanilla stores include many renowned brands such as French Connection UK, UCB, Loui Phillipe, Blackberry's, Lee, Killer, Chemistry, Mom & Me, Wrangler, Mufti, Manyawar, PEPE Jeans, Nostrum, Peter England, John Players, Levis, Tata Rafael, The Titan Shop, Ray Ban, Tantra T-Shirts, Just i, Wonderland Kids apparels, Arya 24KT souvenirs, Mee Fashion, Naughty Night Wear, Disha's Creations, Fish Spa, Aura Thai Spa, 7D Theater, Crossword, Quiznoz Cafe, Dominos Pizza, Pizza hut, CrossWord, and many local brands outlets as well as Kiosks and ATMs.
Tenant mix has been planned carefully keeping in mind all income groups, genders, age group, as well as city specific requirements with Apparel, F n B, Lifestyle, footwear, Jewelry, Accessories, Beauty Products, Multiplex, Entertainment Zones, Hypermarket which virtually covers most of the customer needs.
Mall was opened with an exceptional occupancy of 65% and has now reached occupancy of 99% within a short span of two years since opening and at present experiencing the walk ins of 25000-30000 on weekdays and 50000-60000 on weekends. Mall had experience of more then One Lakh walk-ins in a single day i.e. on 15 th Aug 2013 and on 01 Jan 2014.
Entertainment Mix: PVR Cinemas, Ten Downing Street Pub & Disc, Hungama gaming zone, 7D Theatre, Horror House constitute the mix. Along with these, outlets & kiosks of different gaming formats of local players are also operational.
Design/Landscaping: Design/Landscaping has been done by renowned architect Shri Sanjay Puri. Rama Magneto has been planned in 7 Floors as per international standards with all amenities of highest standard namely Parking of more than 300 Cars along with Underground & Valet parking, wheel chair, baby stroller, baby-sitting, lockers, 24X7x365 security, Lost and found facility, Announcement etc.
Customer Facing promotions:
1. Interactive Food Court: Unlike most of the food courts which run on the concept with which they are made at Rama Magneto Foodcourt "EATOPIA". New concepts are being implemented and changed periodically in terms of decor, free goodies for customers delight alongside meals to improve customer delight at foodcourt.
2. Promotional activities like Shop and Win, exhibitions, WOW Wednesday(wherein the Parking is free of cost and additional discount across the various shops with the discounted PVR cinema tickets and special discount for ladies in Pub & Disc) Ladies' Friday(wherein Ladies are educated on different fronts such as Beauty Tips, Jewellery Tips, Cookery etc, they play & win attractive prizes for games like housie, tombola etc. parking given free to them, children accompanied them are given discount vouchers for gaming zone) CSR activities and interactive events are organized on continuous basis to maintain customer interaction and connectivity with social cause as well. Kidology on every Sunday for amusement of Kids, wherein the invited kids showcase their talent and skill with different Funday Monday where parking is free from 11 to 5 pm and the PVR Cinemas tickets are sold in discounted prices.
Some more Salient features:
• Biggest Mall of Bilaspur City.
• Chattisgarh's First Mall to have 5 National Anchors - Easy Day,Pantaloon,PVR Cinemas,Reliance Trends,Reliance Footprints.
• Chattisgarh's First Mall to have Pantaloon Retail life style store.
• Chattisgarh's First mall to have lifestyle and value anchor - Pantaloon & Reliance Trends.
• Chattisgarh's First Mall to have to five Atrium in the Mall.
• Central India's first Mall to have 20000 sq ft of dedicated Gaming and entertainment space comprising in of Indoor gaming zone with bowling alleys,Roman theme Based Outdoor zone,7 D Cinema.
Create an itinerary including Rama Magneto - The Mall
Rama Magneto - The Mall Reviews
Great mall in Bilaspur city. Good ambience, great variety. KFC, dominos, pizza hut., Subway etc all present here. All things for mall here. Complex is huge and varieties of shop more »
It has many shops for clothing and eating all are great and good. PVR is nice clean and superb to watch movie. more »
Build a planTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Popular things to do in Bilaspur
Historic Sites in Bilaspur
Side trips from Bilaspur
Kid-friendly things to do in Bilaspur
Plans to Rama Magneto - The Mall by other users
10 days in Bilaspur BY A USER FROM INDIA December, popular sights PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 5 days in Bilaspur BY A USER FROM INDIA December, kids, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: December, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 7 days in Bilaspur & Amarkantak BY A USER FROM INDIA November, popular sights PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 6 days in Bilaspur BY A USER FROM INDIA November, popular sights PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 7 days in Chhattisgarh BY A USER FROM INDIA September, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, slow & easy, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: September, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Slow & easy 1 day in Bilaspur BY A USER FROM INDIA August, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium