1. When you’re in a sailboat, you take your hotel with you.For Ikarian Cruises and beyond, use our Paleo Faliro attractions tool to get the most from your Paleo Faliro vacation.
2. The whole trip can cost less than just booking a hotel would.
3. Go to the magical places where only those with a boat can go.
4. Full accommodations and amenities.
5. Your holiday is as independent as holidays can possibly get.
6. See the best variety of Greece’s most special and beautiful places, scenery and islands.
7. You get to be environmentally friendly.
8. Excellent options both for those on a budget, or for those looking for a luxury trip.
9. World class safety both on land and in the sea.
10. SAILING IS FUN, and also peaceful, as an activity in and of itself.
BOOK YOUR YACHT CHARTER WITH US AND ENJOY A HOLIDAY OF A LIFE TIME!!!
Ikarian Cruises reviews
We thought to book a "standard" day trip at sea but have gotten so much more. Captain Vasilis and his wife are just the most coolest and welcoming people around!! The whole day both of them took... more »
My husband and I along with another couple just ended our 5 day sail with Alex (Skipper) and Clara (hostess) from Ikiarian Cruise and there are no words to describe our incridble experience with... more »
Build a tripTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Popular things to do in Paleo Faliro
Trips to Ikarian Cruises by other users
2 days in Paleo Faliro BY A USER FROM GREECE Ikarian Cruises Legrena Beach Attica Zoological Park 16 days in Croatia, Greece & Paris BY A USER FROM SOUTH AFRICA Dubrovnik Hvar Split 16 days in Croatia, Greece & Paris BY A USER FROM CANADA Dubrovnik Hvar Split 43 days in Europe BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Fira Athens Naples 28 days in Athens BY A USER FROM GREECE Beach Club Alimos Acropolis of Athens Temple of Athena Nike 19 days in Athens BY A USER FROM INDIA Monastiraki Acropolis of Athens Areopagus