**Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Make Nile Kayak Club part of your personalized Cairo itinerary using our Cairo travel itinerary planner.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a professional water sports club with certified international coaches. Extending a new kind of unusual sports is our main aim. We are paddling the longest River in the world attracting tourism like no one did before.
HOW CAN YOU START?
Show up! Check out our schedules.
Choose the package that is most convenient for you
For further questions and requests,
E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Anyone!, If you are 16+ then you can attend our classes
Kids kayaking sessions are offered for children ( ages 12-15)
For your own safety, you are advised to attend sessions that are only suitable for your fitness level, which is recommended by any of our Coaches.
WHAT KIND OF SESSIONS DO WE OFFER?
We offer a wide range of sessions that vary in difficulty. Our sessions are suitable for beginners, intermediate, and advanced candidates
- Introduction: it’s just an hour kayaking session with the magnificent Nile view.
- Beginners sessions: one-hour kayaking session with instructions before the session (50LE/person).
- Intermediate sessions: For those who already had kayaking with KAYAK ROYAL CLUB before (minimum 6 sessions experience).
- Advanced Kayaker: Now you can call yourself a real kayaker if you had already our (10 sessions package certificate).
- Kids Kayaking: We also have sessions for kids of ages from 12 -16 letting them know How beautiful our Nile River is! plus other surprises for them.
- Ladies Only sessions: If you are a group of 5 Ladies you can have a perfect Nile kayaking ride.
- Yoga on the Nile: Like no one did before, we also provide yoga kayaking sessions for meditation and relaxation.
- Events: Will be announced one week before the event’s start with more details.
WHAT PACKAGES DO WE OFFER?
Check our products ;)
* Packages DO NOT expire.
* Packages are non-refundable.
* Golden Package expires (Max 8 weeks).
- Weight Limit: 90 KG
- it is advised to bring in your backpack (Sports Wear, Dry fit,
Crocs and extra clothes for changing after the ride.
- Lockers and changing rooms are available.
- We also provide bottles of water and life jackets.
- Photography during the session
- Our trainers have a great knowledge of First Aid - CPR so you
are totally safe with us.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Call or Whatsapp: (+2) 010000110297- 01095800009
Facebook: KaYaK Royal Club
LOCATION: you can just hit the link below and your navigation app will bring you to our club 👇👇👇
**terms and conditions apply**
Nile Kayak Club reviews
Nile Kayak blocked me from their Facebook and Instagram page. They have defected kayaks.. last Saturday i was given an out of service kayak ( according to what was said by their staff) and i flipped.... more »
Amazing sceneries with a wide array of wildlife such as birds, mammals and small-sized reptiles. The water was swimmable in Dec and temples are still magestic. Kayaks and SUPs are very suitable for... more »
Wow!! I wish I had found them sooner. They have fantastic kayak rides starting from the Royal Mohammed Ali Club. So much fun!!! Great for locals and visitors. Guides are very professional. All gear is provided. Just make a reservation and show up!!
New experience Amazing activity, you have to try it
Build a tripTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Popular things to do in Cairo
Side trips from Cairo
Hidden gems in Cairo
Historic Sites in Cairo
Museums in Cairo
Nearby attractions in Cairo
Trips to Nile Kayak Club by other users
7 days in Egypt BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM Cairo 13 days in Cairo BY A USER FROM THE NETHERLANDS Zamalek (Gezira Island) The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities Safaris 12 days in Cairo BY A USER FROM THE NETHERLANDS Zamalek (Gezira Island) The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities Safaris 9 days in Cairo BY A USER FROM CANADA Al-Azhar Mosque Khan Al-Khalili The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities 10 days in Cairo BY A USER FROM PAKISTAN Bent Pyramid Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary) Giza Plateau 10 days in Cairo BY A USER FROM PAKISTAN Step Pyramid of Djoser Bent Pyramid Ramses Wissa Wassef Art Centre