Levelup Reality, located in the heart of Toronto, takes you beyond the limits of reality into a rich immersive experience, where you can connect with others, while engaging all of your senses.
Community Posting Policy
- Be respectful: We welcome discussion. Everyone has their own opinions and we want this to be a place to celebrate and share your passion for virtual reality. They mean different things to different people. Respect these differences.
- Be original: We encourage you to post comments, ideas, photos, videos and links about virtual reality but expect that in doing so you will respect the privacy and intellectual property rights of others.
- Stay on-topic: This is a forum to both access and share information related to Levelup Reality. Conversations span many topics but every once in a while there may be content contributed that falls beyond our focus. Due to volume or resources, we may not be able to respond to every post. We reserve the right to remove off-topic posts and comments.
- Share your enthusiasm: Our Facebook fan page is a place to celebrate, connect and share ideas. Please participate and let us know how we can make this a better place for everyone.
We ask that you not post the following types of content:
- unlawful, threatening, graphic, libelous, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory or other hateful/offensive language not appropriate for a public forum
- material that violates copyright laws or the intellectual property rights of another
- material that violates the law
- content for which you were compensated for by any third party
- content that advertises any third party goods or services
- email addresses, photographs, phone numbers, home addresses or other forms of personal information
- computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging programs/files
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove postings that are in violation of the above or that we otherwise deem inappropriate. We also reserve the right to block members violating our standards on a repeat basis. Make Levelup Reality a centerpiece of your Toronto vacation itinerary, and find what else is worth visiting using our Toronto itinerary planner.
Levelup Reality Reviews
Great experience! My work team and I decided to book something last minute as a post-work social and they were very quick to respond, straight to the point, so we could maximize our time. Cool looking facility, enough space in each pod to move around. Said there were fans but depending on how much you're moving around it gets a bit warm. Some of our games crashed or the server went offline. Took a minute or two to get it back up and running but they were pretty quick to troubleshoot.
This place was great for a quick 1 hour VR session for me and my friends. I had 8 people come (I didn't even know I had that many friends) and we all really enjoyed it. There was a technical error, but it was taken care of beyond what was expected. I recommend based off of my experience.
Build a planTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
View all ›
Side trips from Toronto
View all ›
Hidden gems in Toronto
Parks in Toronto
Nearby attractions in Toronto
Plans to Levelup Reality by other users
15 days in Toronto BY A USER FROM GERMANY May, popular sights PREFERENCES: May ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 7 days in Canada BY A USER FROM INDIA February, popular sights PREFERENCES: February ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 10 days in Canada BY A USER FROM UNITED ARAB EMIRATES February, popular sights PREFERENCES: February ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 8 days in Canada BY A USER FROM INDIA January, popular sights PREFERENCES: January ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 9 days in Canada BY A USER FROM INDIA January, popular sights PREFERENCES: January ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 16 days in Toronto BY A USER FROM CANADA August, teens, kids, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, teens, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium