Trip Planner: South Pacific / Australia / Western Australia / Greater Perth / Belmont / Cloverdale / Belmont Forum
BELMONT FORUM FACEBOOK COMMUNITY GUIDELINESA visit to Belmont Forum represents just the start of the adventure when you use our Cloverdale trip planner to plot your vacation.
By using or accessing any of the Belmont Forum social media sites, you agree to comply with these guidelines as well as other engagement rules related to each specific social media platform (eg. Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities)
Users must not upload or post any content, including photographs or links that violate any laws or regulations, or interfere with the rights of any person. This includes any content that may be defamatory, or infringe privacy or intellectual property rights, including copyright.
Users must not post any content that they know to be untrue, or that is misleading or likely to mislead, or that is threatening, intimidating, harassing, abusive, racist, sexist, offensive, or contains profanities. If you disagree with others’ opinions, keep your responses appropriate and polite.
What you publish is widely accessible so consider the content carefully prior to posting. Do not post personal information or any reference to personal information about other such as private addresses or phone numbers. Belmont Forum reviews users’ content but there may be times when inappropriate or offensive material that breaches this guideline appears before it can be removed. Belmont Forum reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove content that it deems in breach of this guideline. Belmont Forum will not inform users when their content has been removed.
Belmont Forum does not endorse or guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any content posted. Any content placed online by users, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users. Belmont Forum assumes no liability for errors or omissions in any content on Belmont Forum’s social media sites. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Belmont Forum excludes liability to any person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages resulting from using Belmont Forum’s social media sites including any damage resulting from user’s conduct or any content available on it.
Repeated violations of these guidelines may result in a user being banned or blocked. If you have any concerns over content on our social media sites please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to any competition run on the Belmont Forum Facebook page or the Belmont Forum Instagram Page which has been issued by Belmont Forum Shopping Centre Pty Ltd, C/O 227 Belmont Avenue Cloverdale WA 6105.
2. To enter a competition you must be: (a) an Australian Resident with a residential address listed on your licence within Western Australia; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry. If you are not 18 the prize will be awarded to your parent or guardian.
3. Belmont Forum retailers, management, their staff, associated agencies and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the promotional giveaway.
4. No is purchase necessary.
5. Only one entry per person will be deemed valid unless otherwise stated.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Belmont Forum reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will publish your name on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/belmontforum or on our Instagram page at www.instagram.com/belmontforum. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. All Winners will be announced on Facebook within 2 working days of the draw ending.
9. By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Belmont Forum may require.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified. You must like the Belmont Forum Facebook Page if it is a Facebook Competition or the Belmont Forum Instagram page if it is an Instagram competition and follow all instructions in the competition post to be eligible to win.
14. Belmont Forum reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Belmont Forum may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition post.
15. All Facebook Competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
16. Personal details will be used for reference purposes only and will not be kept, stored or given to a third party.
17. The winner releases from, and indemnifies Belmont Forum, Perron Investments Pty Ltd and JLL against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the promotional giveaway including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
18. Belmont Forum may, subject to State regulations, terminate this promotion at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person.
19. The centre’s decision will be final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
20. All prizes must be collected in person from Centre Management (227 Belmont Avenue, Cloverdale WA, 6105) within 14 days of the winner being announced. Photo ID is required to collect the prize. If the winner does not collect the prize within this time a redraw will occur.
21. The promoter is Belmont Forum Shopping Centre Pty Ltd trading as Belmont Forum Shopping Centre (ABN 76067616428), C/O 227 Belmont Avenue Cloverdale WA 6105.
Belmont Forum reviews
I went there for dinner on the way to the airport, but there were not many options so I was planning to go over to the Reading Cinema opposite the lot. My car couldn't have been parked there for more.... more »
Didnt see much of the shops but the food court was busy with lots of tasty food. Also went to vodafone but their customer service wasn't great. more »
This is a great shopping center with everything you could need or want. The food court has everything you could want and there is also some really nice restaurants outside. The movie theater is very close so you can watch a movie and do all your shopping after.
Renovated and heaps of new shops. Heaps more parking. Still hard to get a park. Clean bathrooms and fantastic layout of family rooms.
Build a planTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Popular things to do in Cloverdale
Plans to Belmont Forum by other users
36 days in Perth BY A USER FROM NEW ZEALAND August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 6 days in Perth BY A USER FROM MALAYSIA August, teens, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, fast-paced, popular sights Preferences: August, teens, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Fast-paced 28 days in Australia BY A USER FROM SINGAPORE August, kids, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping, wildlife, popular sights Preferences: August, kids, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping, wildlife Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 7 days in Perth BY A USER FROM MALAYSIA August, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, fast-paced, popular sights Preferences: August, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Fast-paced 31 days in Melbourne & Belmont BY A USER FROM VIETNAM September, culture, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, popular sights Preferences: September, culture, relaxing, beaches, historic sites Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 31 days in Melbourne & Belmont BY A USER FROM VIETNAM September, popular sights Preferences: September Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium