Trip Planner: South Pacific / Australia / Queensland / Sunshine Coast / Buddina / Kawana Shoppingworld
With over 1700 car parks, mostly shaded, shopping is even easier at Kawana Shoppingworld. You can shop all day with no time restriction on parking. Conveniently located close to most entrances are Disabled Parking Bays and Parents with Prams Carspaces.For Kawana Shoppingworld and beyond, use our Buddina journey planner to get the most from your Buddina vacation.
Kawana Shoppingworld House Rules:
Kawana Shoppingworld’s Facebook page is here to provide a place for our shoppers to receive information on centre events, exclusive deals and share opinions and tips about our shopping centre. In an effort to establish a forum where all our fans feel comfortable sharing their opinions and stories of our centre we have developed some basic guidelines to keep in mind as you interact on our Facebook page.
• Our Facebook page is an open forum for our Fans to discuss fashion, shopping and other local centre & community related topics.
• It is Mirvac Group’s policy that any comment or wall post that features swearing, bullying, personal attacks (on authors, moderators, other users or any individual), contains a political agenda, are offensive, defamatory, disrespectful of or misleading to other fans will not be tolerated and will be removed as soon as possible. We will also remove any content that may put us (or you) in legal jeopardy. This includes potentially defamatory comments, material or links posted in potential breach of copyright and includes offensive profile pictures that contain profanities or indecent imagery.
• Please avoid posting any personal information on our Facebook page including your email address, phone number, mailing address or other personal information about yourself.
• Please avoid posting any false or misleading information about our centre or our retailers.
• Please avoid posting any messages that serve as advertisements or self-promotion. Any links, images, or messages posted to our Facebook page which promotes yourself or a business will be removed.
• This Facebook Page will be monitored regularly, but we cannot guarantee responses to all posts or questions. The Facebook Page administrator will endeavour to respond to comments/questions where relevant only during business hours.
• If you have a question, comment, compliment or complaint about your in centre experiences please feel free to contact us here on our Facebook page and let us know about it. If you have a customer service concern, we also ask that you contact our customer service team on 07 5444 1944 or via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can promptly get your issue resolved. Every contact will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
• Please note that we do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy of the information, opinions, claims or advice shared by other Facebook users. For any content that you submit, you give Kawana Shoppingworld a license to use, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, sell or distribute such content you post, without further approval by you or compensation by Kawana Shoppingworld or Mirvac Group Pty Ltd.
• Facebook also has its own rules of conduct and we ask you to familiarise yourself with these and play by these rules too when posting or sharing content.
• Using or accessing this page indicates your acceptance of these House Rules, as well as Facebook's Terms of Service.
Kawana Shoppingworld Reviews
Good free parking on site. All one level shopping. Good food and cafes. Great variety of shops for clothing and beach ware. more »
There’s been a lot of work done in the Centre with new shops and restaurants added so it’s much bigger and offers a lot more. The best part is the new Event Cinemas which is the only cinema on Coast..... more »
Large shopping centre with a wide variety of shops, restaurants and cafés. The floors and surrounding areas are kept clean and tidy, and are not too cluttered up with pop-up stores in the middle of the walkway. However, as with any big shopping centre, parking can be an issue in peak periods, so make sure that you have the patience to wait for a park if needed.
Huge, huge shopping center and mostly easy to get around. It can be a bit crowded but otherwise manageable :) Theres a lot of shops that have just about everything you need. Would not go on days leading up to holidays because of how busy and chaotic it gets. Any other day however its pretty good especially if your just cruising around for a look :)
Build a planTell us where and when you
want to go, we will build
the best sightseeing itinerary
Refine itYou have complete flexibility on your destinations and itinerary
Book as a packageUse our travel agents to get
package savings and hassle free booking
Enjoy your trip!Enjoy our 24x7
Popular things to do in Buddina
Plans to Kawana Shoppingworld by other users
36 days in Brisbane & Paris BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA October, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: October, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 7 days in Brisbane BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA December, culture, outdoors, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: December, culture, outdoors, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 32 days in Australia BY A USER FROM INDIA December, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular sights PREFERENCES: December, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 36 days in Perth, Brisbane & Sydney BY A USER FROM INDIA February, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping, wildlife, popular sights PREFERENCES: February, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 6 days in Gold Coast & Brisbane BY A USER FROM SINGAPORE June, outdoors, beaches, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: June, outdoors, beaches, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in Brisbane & Gold Coast BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES January, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, extra fast, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: January, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Extra fast